Painful conditions of the joints and spine significantly reduce the functional capacity and quality of work and life.
We have a rich and positive 30 years of experience in diagnosis, application of non-operative methods, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of diseases and conditions of the locomotor system of all ages.
Therapeutic procedures affect the improvement of:
- muscle healing
- spine and joints
- in order to improve the function of organic systems
We conduct therapy and programs for rheumatic, degenerative, metabolic, posttraumatic and neurological conditions.
Physical therapy and rehabilitation programs for non-operative conditions:
- Adhesive shoulder capsulitis / Frozen shoulder
- Osteoarthritis / Osteoarthritis (knee, hip, shoulder, hand, other joints) Info flyer
- CRPS/ Complex regional pain syndrome
- Physical therapy of avascular bone necrosis (hip, foot, hand,…)
- Physical therapy of cervical syndrome
- Physical therapy of cervicobrachial syndrome
- Physical therapy of spinal intervertebral disc degeneration
- Physical therapy of ischialgia / lumboishialgia
- Physical therapy of delayed fracture healing / pseudoarthrosis
- Physical therapy of spondylosis and spondylarthrosis
- Physical therapy of tennis / golf elbow
- Physical therapy of concussion injury of the cervical spine
- Mb. Sudeck's disease
- Plantar fasciitis / Heel spur
Checks are performed once a week, and if necessary every day. Physical therapy is carried out for an average of 2 weeks, depending on the diagnosis.
Therapies are carried out with continuous monitoring for the purpose of faster reduction of swelling, edema and inflammation.
It is established:
- maintaining or increasing muscle strength
- improving the range of motion of the spine or joints
- developing / improving the coordination of body movements, postures or positions
- prevention and correction of various deformations
Prim. Vlasta Brozičević, MD spec.
in physical medicine and rehabilitation, rheumatology