Prevention is primarily aimed at healthy individuals to prevent the development of disease, injury, or certain conditions.
It means eliminating the risk / cause of the disease and improving the general health condition, in order to prevent the occurrence of the disease.
Start today to actively participate in improving your own health, with our specialized programs…
- Detection of spinal deformities in young people with the aim of preventing the development of disease, disability
- Prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Prevention of falls in the elderly (assessment of the risk of falls and fractures)
- Prevention of risks related to working conditions (IT sector, management,…)
- Prevention of sports injuries in the most demanding group of patients (top athletes)
- Quarterly campaigns aimed at raising awareness of the seasonal nature of the disease (melanoma, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis / activities, etc.)
In each individual patient, the program for the prevention of painful conditions of the spine and joints, improves the patient's weak points into strong points. The ultimate goal is an educated patient, who knows how to prevent a painful condition in a timely manner.
We analyze the environment in which the patient lives and advise change, if necessary, such as the adaptation of work and living space for people with special needs, company employees, children and young people.
Info flyers: Hipobaric therapy
Prim. Vlasta Brozičević, MD spec.
in physical medicine and rehabilitation, rheumatology