Rehabilitation of children and youth
In risk groups, it is desirable that the developmental rehabilitation of children and young people begin as early as possible. In addition to therapists, a key role here is played by parents who also need to be educated on how to perform therapy with children at home.
We implement a number of specialized programs for fast and efficient recovery of children and youth in:
- cerebral paralysis
- spinal deformities (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- poor posture
- Mb. Osgood Schlatter
- Mb. Perthes' disease
- spine surgery for children and young people (scoliosis, kyphosis)
- post-traumatic conditions
- developmental difficulties
- spinal muscular atrophies
- sports injuries
Prim. Vlasta Brozičević, MD spec.
in physical medicine and rehabilitation, rheumatology