Advanced program for athletes
"When you give your best to a top athlete, you give him the opportunity to be the 'best of the best' again."Prim. Vlasta Brozičević, MD spec.
For a successful return after a sports injury / surgery with effective diagnosis and therapy that include a BIODEX isokinetic system and an individually monitored rehabilitation plan.
The program consists of:
- isokinetic testing
- physical therapy of painful conditions and sports injuries
- preoperative rehabilitation
- postoperative rehabilitation
- prevention of sports injuries
- medical check-ups
Effects and benefits
Achieving psycho-physical balance, improving fitness and concentration for maximum athletic performance, increasing self-confidence, injury prevention effectiveness, quick recovery after injury, strengthening the immune system and prolonging a sports career.
Postoperative rehabilitation after:
- arthroscopic joint surgery
- reconstructions of cruciate and other ligaments
- partial or complete removal of the meniscus
- meniscus reconstructions
- meniscus transplants
- surgical treatment of cartilage, microfracture of the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, TC
- cartilage transplants
- corrective osteotomies
- spinal surgeries
Physical therapy of overexertion syndrome in conditions:
- muscle ruptures
- tendon and ligament injuries
- painful hamstring
- sore groin
- sprained joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle)
- stress fractures
Physical therapy of vertebral and vertebrogenic syndrome:
- pain in the neck and lower back
- cervicobrachial syndrome
- lumbosciatica / disc herniation
- General medical check-up
- Psychological counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Sports Injury Prevention Program
We have treated more than 120 Olympic and world sports winners. A special sports program was developed by Prim. Vlasta Brozičević with a team of experts. A sports therapy program is created for each individual patient in accordance with the individual assessment and needs of the patient. Each program is developed based on the findings of medical diagnostic tests, isokinetic testing, and other evaluation methods.
Prim. Vlasta Brozičević, MD spec.
in physical medicine and rehabilitation, rheumatology